Sign in to follow this  
audslz

xd9 dimensions

Just wondering if anyone knows the guy who owns this silvia or if his in this site so i can ask him what dimensions his xd9's are offset etc. Nice stance exactly what i want without flaring guards but with deeper dish in the rear. Or have a crack if you think you know.

s15.jpg

at a guess prolly about the +30 mark for offset. i got +17 and have heaps more dish than those

yeah id want dish in the rear as much as i could get away with without flaringshades.gif

yeah id want dish in the rear as much as i could get away with without flaringshades.gif

18x9 +20 (225/40) front and 18x10 +38 (235/40) rear. need to roll.

18x9 +20 (225/40) front and 18x10 +38 (235/40) rear. need to roll.

thanks mate, hope that looks kinda flush haha, what’s the legality with stretching tyres, thinking about getting a bit of stretch, not too out there

what confuses me is that +38 should be smaller dish no, since the center of the wheel is further out, ill never get my head around offset

they are 18x9+30

Yea they are defs 18X9.

The 18X10's have heaps more dish no matter the offset.

Get the 18X10+38 for the rear.

what confuses me is that +38 should be smaller dish no, since the center of the wheel is further out, ill never get my head around offset

they just add material to the hub mounting surface. pretty sure the outside is the same as the +18

they are 18x9+30

100%??? they look to be sticking out more than the ones i have seen R34 GTR wheels on

cheers for the help boys, now the hard part deciding on the colour, either the black above or bronze hmmm.....

You got your answer mate, probably an idea to stop while your ahead or you'll require a flame suit :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Andy

they just add material to the hub mounting surface. pretty sure the outside is the same as the +18

they are 18x9+30

100%??? they look to be sticking out more than the ones i have seen R34 GTR wheels on

must be the width of the rim then in regards to dish. ive seen xd9s on other cars with hardly any dish :S

oooooooooo, i left a word out :doh:

with these rims the dish is the same no matter the offset, going by the same width.

as you can see in the link i posted, all the 9s have the same dish as each other, same as the 10s etc

Get your Vehicle new look in a very decent and easy way to contact here you can check all; the latest design also. Therefore it is the company paperwritings.com review who provide all the best new trending design for all the car owners and lover.